- 8 eggs
- 3 Tbsp walnut
- 3 Tbsp barberry
- 1 cup kuku sabzi dried
- some salt and pepper
- some oil
- soak the kuku sabzi in water for at least an half a hour
- meanwhile chop the walnut in small pieces
- give the 8 eggs in a bowl, stir them, add the sabzi without the water! Press the water out.
- add the chopped walnut, barberry salt and pepper, stir all well
- heat the oil in the pan, add the mixture, go on low fire and cover the pan
- when the egg mixture got solid, cut the kuku (omelette) in quarters, turn it shortly, so the everything is solid.
- serve it with some salad, bread or rice
- you can get kuku sabzi in every Persian supermarket, if you don’t find the mixture take equal parts of chopped parsley, cilantro, dill and chives. If you use fresh instead dried herbes, you need about 3 times the amount of the herb.
- if you have time roast the walnut for a moment
- optional you can use baking powder, to make the kuku more puffy