Ingredients (one person)
- 2 eggs
- 2-3 Tbsp grated parmesan
- pinch of salt
- some pepper
- seasonal herbs (optional)
- preheat the oven to 200°C, let the tray warm up
- separte egg white and egg yolk
- whip the egg white till it’s stiff and you can turn the bowl up side down, without that any liquid drops out
- gently mix the parmesan, salt and pepper under, don’t lose to much time otherwise the egg white falls together
- divide the whiped egg parmesan in two parts and add it on the hot tray, make in each a little dent in the center.
- popp the tray into the hot oven for 2-3 minutes
- take it out, add one egg yolk in each dent and put the tray back in the oven for another 2-3 minutes
- optional sprinkle the herbs on top of it
- Serve the parmesan egg with salad and you have a healthy mix of protein and vitamin. A perfect vegetarian starter.