Ingredients (1 person)
- 4 potatoes medium size
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 3 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp sambal oelek
- some salt
- preheat the oven to 200°C
- wash the potatoes and cut each of them lengthwise into four pieces
- put the wedges into a bowl with a lid
- add the oil, sesame, sambal oelek and some salt, close the bowl with the lid and shake it well
- give the mixture on a tray with baking paper
- put it in the oven for about 25 minutes
- This sesame potato wedges are a delicious snack.
- I personally prefer them as a side dish. They go very well with meat or fish, but also give classical food like asparagus a little extra twist.