- two handful strawberries
- 2 Tsp sugar powder
- 1 Tsp balsamic vinegar
- some black pepper
- a dash of lime juice
- wash the straberries and cut them into small pieces
- dust them with the sugar powder, add balsamic vinegar, black pepper and lime juice
- gently mix all the ingredients, keep the strawberries at room temperature for ten minutes
- now they are ready to serve
- Serve the strawberries with some whipped cream. My favourite way of eating them.
- The strawberries go also very well with vanilla custard or vanilla ice cream.